Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Waitin for a California Christmas!

Exactly 7 days until we fly into Oakland International!
Considering that finals are over, it's a long time to wait, but you gotta do what chya gotta do. Work is work.
Speakin of the lil' tike...we're now at 12 weeks along, which constitutes a 3 month count. I remember always tellin prego friends at 4 1/2 months they were practically there!! hahahahaha. Foolish child I can be. I now know better.
That's kind of how my personal mind works...I get really excited when I get half way through things like...my workout, a marathon, the school semester, school projects, school performances. I don't know if that's common, but I really like to break things down and wait for the middle..WHICH we are not even at...but just knowing it's steadily approaching, i have a feeling this won't be one of those things..
MOSTLY i think it won't be one of those things because usually those things don't require certain food groups to be eliminated from your preferences...ie everything but bread products and cheesy stuff (like mac and cheese...we're like this *fingers crossed). Yep I have now become a vegetarian...
If u also understand anything about Brasilians, u know that "vegetarian" is not in their vocabulary...not churrasco, not picanha, not coracaos de galinha *chicken hearts*, yeah so even mentioning that u're a vegetarian might be a potential cuss word. Welp...hope this kid will eat some cheesey bread ne?
bjs e bracos

No comments: