Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just one of those thoughts

So I know that we post pictures a lot, because it's kind of like a visual time capsule. BUT, I had this thought this morning and just wanted to say, I LOVE being married!! As cheesy as that sounds...but it's true!! Like those times when you wake up in the morning, go to church and just remember how precious life is, and just want to express how much you love somebody. Dayvisson is one of the coolest people on the planet and I can't even explain it because u'd have to spend as much time as I do with him to know I think...and maybe that's one of the reasons why people get married. To really comprehend how awesome their spouse is and help them reach their true potential. Do you ever feel like while you're driving in a car that you want to stick your head out the window and say "YAY we're MARRIED! And it rocks!" hahahahahahaha! okay well marriage can be tough, but i hope everyone i know gets to meet Dayvisson and know him because he's just that cool. Don't mean to be embarrassing or all lovey dovey...just one of those days that you want to express appreciation in words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog?!? Anyways, I love this post, simple and cute; and I totally know that feeling of wanting to yell out the car window! ^_^ -Rebekah

Kate the Great said...

Wow Kelsi, I loved this entry. It gives me hope and excitement for me to one day be married. Dayvisson is a pretty awesome guy. You guys are so great and I'm glad you are doing very well and are so happy. When do you go to Brazil? I'm so excited for you!!!!!

*Katie*